Skip to content
- A quarter cup of grated coconut
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of crumbled pistachios
- 2 tablespoons of cream that you have
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
Steps to prepare the recipe
- Put the coconut in a saucepan over a low heat, with stirring, until browned and golden.
- Then we chop the nuts until they become like cream.
- Then mix the peanut butter and grated toasted coconut with the rest of the ingredients.
- Finally, we spread grated coconut on the face.