You don’t have to be an expert in the kitchen or spend a lot of money to enjoy with easy and delicious keto meals. So whether this is your first time to cooking keto meals, preparing easy keto meals, or you are an expert in the domain, save this Guide now. This article is about 10 keto breakfast recipes, so you’ll never have to wonder what you can eat for breakfast in keto recipes.
Keto coffee is one of the types of drinks that’s very beneficial for the body, so that its nutritional value is equivalent to breakfast meal, as it contains a good percentage of calories that the body needs to start the day.
Benefits of keto coffee
- The body gains energy and vitality.
- It provides the body with the energy needed for it to start its day.
- Feeling full for a long time.
- Helps to lose weight.
Ingredients of keto coffee
- A teaspoon of butter
- Two tablespoons of coconut oil
- A cup of boiling water
- Two tablespoons of whipping cream
- 30ml of espresso
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
How to make keto coffee
- Put the butter, coconut oil, water and cream in a bowl and stir very well.
- Add hot espresso, and mix the ingredients together.
- Spray cinnamon on top of the coffee, and serve hot.