Skip to content
- 12 slices of beef
- Half a kilo of Italian sausage
- 12 tablespoons sugar-free pizza sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 24 slices of pepperoni
- 1 cup cooked bacon
How to prepare
- Preheat oven to 375 F or 190.5 C. Place the brown Italian sausage in a frying pan to drain excess grease.
- Lay the beef in to pizza cups , then divide the sausage, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices, and bacon crumbs between each cup, in this order.
- Bake it on the above mentioned heat for 10 minutes. Roast for 1 minute until the cheese bubbles and brown and edges of the meat layer look crispy.
- Place the pizza cups on a paper towel after you remove them from the muffin tray to only prevent the bottoms from getting wet.. Enjoy it on the spot or cool and reheat it in an oven or microwave