Skip to content
- 700 grams chicken breast
- 3 ribs celery, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
How to prepare
- Preheat oven to 450 ℉ or 232 C and cover the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Bake chicken breast until it soft, about 15 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and let it cool down. After the chicken has cooled completely, cut the chicken into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, add chicken, celery, mayonnaise, brown mustard, and salt. Until the chicken is completely covered and mix the ingredients well.
- Cover the container with a lid or plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until it cools for one to two hours.
- When it ready to serve, add fresh dill and chopped pecans. Serve it cool.
- Calories: 279
- Fat: 19.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.1 g (net 0.4 g)
- Protein: 24.8 grams