Skip to content
- 700 gm ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
How to prepare
- Use a medium bowl, then combine beef, salt and pepper.
- Scoop about cup of the mixture and with wet hands, shape 8 pieces of 1 cm thick, then place them in the refrigerator.
- On a medium heat, put the spinach in a saucepan. Cover and cook it for 2 minutes until wilted.
- Drain and leave it to cool. Press it with your hands to extract as much liquid as possible.
- Transfer the spinach to a cutting board, chop it and put it in a bowl.
- Add mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Scoop about cup of the filling and place 4 pieces in the center.
- Cover with the remaining 4 pieces, and close the edges by pressing them.
- Turn each pie slice with your hands to rotate the edges, and press the top into a thick flatbed
- Preheat a grill or grill pan from medium to high heat
- Now grill the burgers on both sides for a period of 5 to 6 minutes
Nutrients for each piece
- 414 calories
- 29 grams of fat
- 1 gram of carbohydrates
- 36 grams of protein.