Are you tired of the old keto recipes and wanted to try new and easy recipes? In this article, we bring to you the 10 coolest keto dinner recipes, welcome.
- 4 chicken breasts, about 700 grams, cut it in half to make 8 pieces
- 3 tablespoons pesto basil
- 8 ounces mozzarella thinly sliced or chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
How to prepare
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 177 C.
- Spray the baking dish with cooking spray. We put the chicken on the bottom in one layer and sprinkle it with salt and pepper. Spread the pesto over the chicken. Put the mozzarella on top.
- Bake the chicken for 35-45 minutes until the temperature of the chicken is 160 degrees and the cheese is golden. You can grill it for a few minutes at the end, to brown the cheese, if desired.
- Calories: 471 calories
- Carbs: 2 grams
- Protein: 61 g
- Fat: 22 g
- Saturated fat: 9 g