Skip to content
- 4 large eggs
- 24 asparagus
- 12 beef strips without sugar
How to prepare
- Preheat the oven to 400 F or 204.5 C.
- Roll the asparagus with one slice of bacon from top to bottom. After you put the asparagus in pairs, then put it in a frying pan.
- Complete the remaining asparagus, so you have 12 pairs wrapped in bacon.
- Put it in the oven and the cooking time will be approximately 20 minutes.
- At this time, quickly boil a small bowl of water. Put 4 large eggs in boiling water. For 6 minutes.
- Prepare a bowl of ice water. After the 6 minutes have passed, use a spoon or tongs to quickly transfer the eggs to the ice bath. Let them sit for two minutes before peeling them off.
- Break the top of the egg against a hard surface and peel the shell to expose the egg head.
- When the asparagus is ready, serve it on a tray or cutting board. If you don’t have an egg holder, use espresso cups to hold the eggs.
- With a small spoon sweep the surface of hard-boiled eggs to reveal a perfect flow of yolk.
- Dip the asparagus seeds in the eggs. Enjoy!
- Calories: 426
- Fat: 38 g
- Saturated fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 gm
- Protein: 17 g