Skip to content
- 4 pieces of beef
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- Slab of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
How to prepare
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F or 190.5 C.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter, rosemary and garlic. And set it aside.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat, then add the slices of meat. Fry the meat until golden for 4 minutes, stir it and cook it another 4 minutes. Grease the steak with garlic butter.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook until cooked (145 degrees to medium), 10-12 minutes. Serve it with more garlic butter.