Skip to content
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter and may be ghee if you have .
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 4 cups grated cabbage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili paste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or coconut amino
- 4 cooked chicken breasts (grated)
- 1/2 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup green onions
How to prepare
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add coconut oil, onion, and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cabbage zest, cooked chicken, salt, pepper, chili paste and soy sauce. Fry it and cook it for 5-6 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Spices are added to taste. Topped with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
- Calories: 163
- Fats: 7 g
- Net carbs: 3 grams
- Protein: 23 grams