Skip to content
- 9-12 pieces of shrimp
- Coconut oil spray
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 lemons
- 4 large basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon pink salt
- Biscuit cutter
How to prepare
- Place the cooking grate over the cooking tray. Sprinkle it with coconut oil.
- Arrange the shrimp side by side on the grid. Sprinkle a little salt on the top. This will ensure that the shrimp will be salted evenly. Sprinkle the shrimp with coconut oil.
- Place the grid on the oven’s top layer. Preheat the oven to 500F or 260C.
- Set the timer for 5 minutes.
- At this time, open the avocado, mash it and mix in a bowl with the remaining lemon juice and salt.
- Take the shrimp out of the oven.
- Using a cookie cutter, pour some of the avocado mixture into the circle and press gently, and empty it into each plate.
- Put 3-4 shrimp over avocado in each plate
- Place basil over the shrimp and avocado in each dish
- Enjoy with your meal!
- Calories: 289
- Fat: 21.8
- Carbohydrates: 14.2
- Protein: 12.3