Skip to content
- 0.5 kg of beef or chicken breast
- 1 head of green cabbage
- 1 clove of garlic (chopped)
- 0.5 white onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or( coconut oil)
- Optional addition: chopped green onions and sesame seeds or sesame oil on top
How to prepare
- On a medium heat, in a large frying pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the chopped garlic and cook it for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Add chopped onions. Cook it for 5-7 minutes or until translucent.
- Add the remaining olive oil and the minced meat or chicken breast.
- Stir them for 3-5 minutes, until the chicken is golden or the ground beef is no longer pink. (Don’t overcook the chicken.)
- While cooking the food, cut the cabbage head like noodles.
- Add cabbage, pepper, and coconut. Season it with fresh grated ginger, sea salt and black pepper.
- Fry it for 3-5 minutes, until the cabbage is soft but still crunchy.
- Add your favorite seasoning and stirring sauce as long as it’s sugar-free (optional).
- You can serve it on its own.
- Calories: 251
- Fat: 14.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.8 grams