The keto diet has become very popular lately, which is a low-carb diet rich in protein and vegetables. And although you can eat many varieties, some people feel bored of eating certain foods and can’t prepare delicious and different meals for the diet. In order to help you maintain the keto diet, we have collected for you a set of delicious foods that enable you to follow the diet and get the most delicious meals.
- 16 slices of bacon
- 12 large eggs
- 4 ounces of sour cream
- 4 ounces heavy whipping cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Avocado cooking oil
- 10 ounces of cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions (optional)
How to prepare
- Preheat the oven to 350 or 177C.
- Cook the bacon on a stovetop. Once cooked and cooled, cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl. Add the sour cream, heavy whipped cream, salt and pepper and mix with a hand mixer or in a blender until well blended.
- Spray a 9 x 13 skillet with avocado oil cooking spray. To stir, make one layer of cheddar cheese.
- On top of the cheese, pour the egg mixture, then top with crumbly bacon.
- it need 35 minutes to bake, If you saw it took a golden brown color
- Calories: 437
- Fat: 38 g
- Saturated fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Protein: 43 g