Talking about credit is about trust. The Credit Bureau of the United States is composed of three companies:
Equifax, Experian and TransUnion, which each generate a score, in order to qualify people and define what is your level of credit. The specified credit report and reports on current and past payments, delays or fully paid. Besides reports on balances of all accounts. Reports on the public record, attachment, maintenance of their children, pay taxes or bankruptcy, and other additional details.
If you have no credit history as you suggest you should build an alternative credit:
Must demonstrate that you have fully paid rent, so that the energy, telephone, gas, phone, car insurance or any similar expenditure. A good recommendation is that you should keep the checks for these payments, so that receipts. In addition you must have a lease to your name and where necessary the call letters to insurance companies, phone, power, gas, etc. for the purpose of constructing fine alternative to use your credit for the purchase of your property. You can also apply for secured credit cards that banks have available to you or enter any account as co-signer. So start building your credit in the United States.
I’m going to show the disadvantages that affect the credit:
1. Paying bills after the deadline.
2. Accumulating too many cards with high balances, even when fully paid.
3. Duty more than 50% of accounts receivable or the like.
4. Paying less than minimum
5. Have overdue accounts and deliver it to a collection agency
7. Have bankruptcy
Advantages of having an excellent credit
If you have good credit, you must keep well. If you have several loans, credit cards and accounts and has paid on time, maybe you have an excellent credit history.
The advantages of having an excellent credit are:
• Establish a credit-based loans, credit cards or similar.
• Not exceed credit limits and payment of accounts will give you a better position to purchase or refinance a home or a car.
• You get any number of credit cards and can choose the most convenient for you and your family
• You can buy what they want (if you qualify) to lower interest and lower fees.
• You have all the confidence of different companies and individuals.